Selecting High-Quality Raw Materials For Apricot Kernel Protein
Apricot Kernel Protein is a processed product derived from almonds, Almonds are known for their skin-nourishing properties and their ability to lighten skin blemishes, resulting in a fair and tender complexion. Historians widely recognize almonds and dates as the plants with the longest cultivation history.
In ancient times, the Persians and Arabs used almond flesh and water to make "almond milk" as a refreshing beverage or as a seasoning ingredient for other foods.
Almonds (scientific name: Amygdalus Communis Vas) are the seeds of the Rosaceae family's almond tree. They can be classified into sweet almonds and bitter almonds, containing primarily Apricot Kernel Protein, fat, sugar, and trace amounts of amygdalin in bitter almonds. The main fatty acids in almond fat are oleic acid and linoleic acid.
Almond fruits grow on short spurs and have an unripe appearance. When the fruit ripens, its green shell cracks open, revealing the kernel enclosed in a rough shell. The kernel is yellow and has many small holes, while the shell is hard and woody. Almond fruits are flat ovoid with one rounded end and one pointed end, covered by brown thin skin. The kernel contains 20% protein and no starch. After grinding and pressing, the extracted oil accounts for approximately half of its original weight. Almond oil is light yellow in color and, although it lacks fragrance, it has the ability to soften the skin and enhance its beauty.
Almonds are native to Central Asia, West Asia, and the Mediterranean region and have been introduced to temperate regions.
●Distribution in China
Almonds are cultivated in various parts of China except for tropical areas such as Guangdong and Hainan. They are mainly distributed in Hebei, Liaoning, Northeast China, North China, Gansu, and other regions. Wild almonds are mainly produced in northern China, both in cultivated and wild forms. They are particularly abundant in Hebei and Shanxi, and are also found in Shandong, Jiangsu, and other regions. Wild almonds are distributed in the Yili area of Xinjiang.
Almond powder contains abundant dietary fiber, phosphorus, iron, calcium, vitamin B17, and essential unsaturated fatty acids, among other important nutritional elements.
In China, sweet almonds and bitter almonds are collectively referred to as almonds. Sweet almonds, also known as southern almonds, have a slightly sweet taste, which is one way to distinguish them from bitter almonds. The division of almonds into northern and southern types has several explanations:
1. According to the "Compendium of Materia Medica" and modern medical research, almonds have the following therapeutic effects: suppressing cough and promoting expectoration, strengthening the function of the throat and bronchi, nourishing the lungs, moistening the lungs, consolidating the lungs, and resisting cold wind. They are particularly suitable for smokers.
2. Rich in dietary fiber, almonds can promote intestinal peristalsis, improve digestion, and alleviate constipation.
3. Almonds contain vitamin B17, which can enhance anti-allergic capabilities.
4. Almonds contain phosphorus, iron, calcium, and unsaturated fatty acids, which are essential nutrients for maintaining human health. Daily consumption can rapidly replenish nutrition and maintain physical strength.
5. Full-fat almond powder contains 49% almond oil, which can nourish the skin, lighten skin blemishes, and promote fair and tender skin.
6. Almond powder is also an excellent weight-loss product. It contains the best source of vitamin E and dietary fiber, with 30 grams of almond powder providing 6 grams of Apricot Kernel Protein, 7.4 milligrams of vitamin E, and 3.3 grams of dietary fiber. As almond powder is a source of monounsaturated fatty acids, commonly known as "good fats," it can induce a feeling of satiety and contribute to significant weight loss when consumed regularly. It is also beneficial for heart health and exhibits anti-aging effects.
7. Almonds contain natural vitamin E, and regular consumption can promote a youthful appearance and nourish the skin.
For related products, please visit our website：www.sxytorganic.com
Contact Us For More Details>>