The Strongest Antioxidant—Plant Gold Lycopene

Lycopene extract powder mainly exists in the ripe fruit of tomato, a plant of the family Solanaceae, and is a natural pigment contained in plants. It is one of the strongest antioxidants currently found in plants in nature. Scientific research has proved that singlet oxygen and oxygen free radicals in the human body are the chief culprits of invading the human body's own immune system. Lycopene is far superior to other carotenoids and vitamin E in scavenging free radicals, and its singlet oxygen quenching rate constant is 100 times that of vitamin E. It can effectively prevent and treat various diseases caused by aging and decreased immunity.

At present, lycopene has been widely accepted in Europe, America, Japan and Hong Kong, and Taiwan regions of China. It has miraculous effects on the prevention and treatment of prostate diseases, prostate cancer, lung cancer, gastric cancer, and breast cancer, and effectively inhibits the proliferation and replication of cancer cells. It is called "plant gold" by Western countries.

Medical Research On Lycopene

Harvard Medical School conducted a 6-year study on 47,000 healthy men and found that those who consumed more than 10 servings of tomato products per week had a 45% lower chance of developing prostate cancer, while those who took 4-7 servings only reduced the risk of prostate cancer. 21%-34%.

Turkish doctor Omer Kuchak, who is engaged in cancer research at Wiener State University in Detroit, USA, used tomato pigment to make medicinal capsules to treat prostate cancer patients and achieved significant curative effects.

New research by researchers at Ben-Gurion University has found that combining lycopene with other antioxidants can promote healthy breast development in women and reduce the chance of developing breast cancer.

A comparative study by the University of Illinois in the United States found that women with low lycopene in their bodies had a five-fold higher incidence of cervical cancer than women with high lycopene in their bodies.

Researchers from Harvard University and Canada found that the content of lycopene in middle-aged men's fertile prostate tissue gradually decreased. This phenomenon has a very important relationship with male prostate hypertrophy. Through studies, it has been found that effective supplementation of appropriate doses of lycopene can help slow down prostate hypertrophy and cancer. People who eat a lot of lycopene have a lower risk of prostate cancer.

Studies have shown that men with higher levels of lycopene in their blood have a significantly lower chance of developing this type of cancer than men with lower levels of lycopene in their blood.

Pharmacological Effects Of Lycopene

Lycopene (Lycopene) is a kind of carotenoid, is a strong antioxidant, has a strong ability to scavenge free radicals, and has a significant effect on the prevention and treatment of prostate cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer, etc. Effectively inhibit the proliferation and replication of cancer cells, as well as prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, improve immunity, protect cell DNA from free radical damage, prevent cell disease, mutation, and canceration; contain powerful antioxidant bioactive substances, which can promote cell growth Growth and regeneration, beauty and wrinkle removal, maintenance of skin health, anti-aging and other effects, it is known as "plant gold" and "the new favorite of health care products in the 21st century". It is the strongest antioxidant in nature, and its antioxidant effect is twice that of β-carotene and 100 times that of VE.

Lycopene is more powerful than β-carotene in scavenging free radicals, the "source of all diseases" in the human body. In 2003, the American "Times" magazine listed lycopene at the top of the "food that contributes the most to human health", and lycopene is also called "gold in plants".

1. Prevent and suppress cancer

The latest research results show that a daily intake of 30 mg lycopene can prevent prostate cancer, digestive tract cancer, bladder cancer, and other cancers. The human body cannot synthesize lycopene and must be ingested from meals. Eating a raw tomato can only absorb 0.05 mg of lycopene. Therefore, in the treatment of prostate diseases, it is essential to supplement lycopene.

2. Protect cardiovascular

Lipoprotein oxidation in the vascular intima is a key factor in the development and progression of atherosclerosis. Lycopene plays an important role in reducing lipoprotein oxidation.

3. Anti-ultraviolet radiation function

Lycopene fights UV damage. The researchers supplemented 10 healthy people with 28 mg of β-carotene and 2 mg of lycopene for 1-2 months. As a result, the area of erythema caused by ultraviolet rays in the people taking lycopene was reduced and the degree was alleviated.

4. Inhibition of Mutagenesis

One of the important mechanisms of tumor formation is that tissue cells undergo gene mutations under the action of external mutagens, and lycopene can block this process and play an anti-cancer role. For example, residents in the Mediterranean region use tomato sauce while frying fish and meat, which reduces the formation of mutagens such as heteroamines during cooking. Therefore, although the local residents like to eat carcinogenic fried and roasted food, the incidence of cervical cancer, prostate cancer, and liver cancer is very low.

5. Delay aging and enhance immunity

Lycopene can most effectively remove free radicals in the human body, maintain normal cell metabolism, and prevent aging. Lycopene is absorbed into the blood and lymph through the mucous membrane of the digestive tract in the body, and distributed to the testis, adrenal gland, prostate, pancreas, breast, ovary, liver, lung, colon, skin, and various mucous membrane tissues to promote the gland to secrete hormones, thus making The human body maintains vigorous energy; removes free radicals in these organs and tissues, protects them from damage, and enhances the body's immunity. Indian scholars pointed out that lycopene can increase the sperm count and vitality of infertile men, thereby treating infertility problems.

6. Lycopene can greatly improve skin allergies, eliminate skin dryness and itching caused by skin allergies, and make people feel relaxed and happy.

7. Lycopene exists in large amounts in various mucosal tissues in the body. Long-term use can improve various discomforts caused by the destruction of mucosal tissues in the body. Such as dry cough, dry eyes, oral ulcers, protection of gastrointestinal mucosal tissue, etc.

8. Lycopene also has a strong hangover effect

The metabolic process of alcohol in the human body is mainly an oxidation-reduction reaction, which will generate a large number of free radicals. Taking lycopene at ordinary times can increase the amount of alcohol; taking it before drinking alcohol has a significant hangover effect and can reduce alcohol damage to the liver; taking it after drunk can relieve symptoms of drunkenness such as headache and vomiting.

9. Lycopene extract powder also has various physiological functions such as preventing osteoporosis, lowering blood pressure, and relieving asthma caused by exercise.

Lycopene can help prevent and improve urinary system diseases such as benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostatitis, and help improve the quality of male sperm and reduce the risk of infertility. A study from Harvard University in the United States found that carotenoids have a certain relationship with prostate cancer. In studies of carotenoids, only lycopene has a clear protective effect. Men who take the largest dose of lycopene (more than 6.5 mg per day) in their diet can reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 21% compared with those who take the least amount.

Applicable People Of Lycopene

  • Patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases

The onset of many cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease patients is mainly due to the continuous increase in the oxidation value of lipoproteins in the intima of blood vessels. Lycopene can achieve a fairly good effect in reducing protein oxidation. At the same time, it can also maintain the serum cholesterol in the human body under a normal value. Daily supplementation of lycopene required by the body is very effective in preventing and treating high cholesterol diseases and reducing cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.

  • Stomach patients

Eating lycopene can also achieve a good effect of protecting the gastric mucosa. Long-term consumption of lycopene can effectively improve various discomforts caused by the destruction of mucosal tissue in the body. It can greatly improve one's own intestinal digestion ability and reduce the chance of one's own stomach problems.

  • Prostate patients

Friends of prostate patients who eat more tomatoes rich in lycopene can also achieve a pretty good healing effect on solving their own prostate diseases. Moreover, lycopene can increase the sperm count of male friends, improve the sperm motility of male friends, and solve the problem of infertility.

  • Skin allergies

Supplementing more lycopene needed in the body can also greatly improve the metabolism of skin tissue cells, which can effectively solve the symptoms of skin allergies that many female friends have, and eliminate the skin dryness and itching caused by skin allergies. Your own skin becomes fairer and more radiant.

Yuantai Organic is one of the best suppliers of this powder in China, If you want to get more information about lycopene extract powder, you can contact us as follows:


Phone: +8617795611310

Telephone: +86-029-86478251

Address: No. 10, Jinye 1st Road, Yanta District, Xi'an, Shaanxi,China